Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Free sentiment!



To celebrate my new blog I designed a circle sentiment for all of you who will visit my blog! Hope you will enjoy it and you use it!!! It comes in 2 sizes one small and one biger to resize it!
Lots of hugs
xMx


 Freebie No more available


34 comments:

  1. Thanks for the cute sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank U!!!!

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :o) and hello in blogland ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice sentiment. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! Thanks so much. I LOOOOOVE the name of your blog LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the lovely sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, this will come in handy, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the lovely digi's
    I hope you will have a email signup for updates from your blog.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! Congrats on your new blog...I'm loving the purple. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a Bunch...for the sentiment:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank a bunch for sharing your wonderful sentiments with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the "Thanks". I do appreciate your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning, Thanks so much for this gorgeous sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for the fabulous freebie. with hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you! Most useful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely thank you so much! hugs Rosie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for the wonderful word circles.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I say this a lot so it's wonderful! TFS

    ReplyDelete