Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Paper Shelter Challenge #14 Distress to Impress

Hello!!
Todays card is a simple card for the Paper shelter Challenge #14 , the Sentimental Sundays Challenge #55
and the Anything Goes CHALLENGE 41 BINGO BOARD  using pearls gems (glitter and pearl), pins charms and die cuts (my flower).
I used a beautiful digi image from The paper shelter my sweet mommy , a flower I made myself with the help of my craft robo, pins and a happy birthday ticket I made and giving it as a freebie today!!! 

That's it for today...sorry for the short post but I have so many preparations for hubbys name party so no time for scrapping!!


 Freebie No more available


hugs 
xMx

21 comments:

  1. Thanks very much for the b-day tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! great flower. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your freebies are just awesome. Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Thanks for the tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TY so much for all your effort and hard work to get these freebies to us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I love your sentiments!
    Your birdy cards is so adorable! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the tickets. Your birds are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card love the whole card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute! I love this gorgeous card and the super cute little birdie:)
    Huggs
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This cute card is just adorable!
    Thanks for joining Anything Goes Bingo Challenge.

    Irene (GD month May)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card
    Thanks for joining us this week @ TPS x oh love the tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks very much! cute cute card too!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for the birthday tickets! Your card is adorable. You did a fabulous job coloring it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow your card is fabulous!
    Love your gorgeous colors and such pretty papers and detail!
    So happy that you have joined us at
    TPS.....

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet image! Love your flower and the fun ticket you've made as well. Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Sentimental Sundays Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all the tickets. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful card I adore that really cute birdie.

    Thank you for joining in our Bingo Challenge at Anything goes

    Invitation to our Birthday celebrations.
    Tuesday 31st Anything Goes Challenge Blog!
    will be 1 year old and to celebrate we are holding a blog hop with candy and prizes to be won. Hope you can come and join us
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete