Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Monday, June 27, 2011

I've Won at Sunday Sketch & Stamp challenge!!

Woohoo!!! I'm a winner over at the Sunday Sketch & Stamp blog challenge!!!
You can see the post  here.

I really enjoyed making this card and I can say it's one of my favourites....so I'm really pleased I won a challenge with this card!!

 And here is my badge!! woohooo!
That's all for now take care and hugs
xMx 


3 comments:

  1. Well done - it is a beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. This is a beautiful card, Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Your card is super cute; I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete