Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Friday, June 10, 2011

The Paper Shelter Challenge #17 Celabrate and a freebie!!

Hello all how are you?  the last few days are complete mad!! I am so behind with my cardmaking that today had to make 4! cards!! So today we will see two cards and two freebies!!

My first card is  for the Paper shelter challenge ~ Celebrate!! I tottaly love PS images and couldnt resist to this elf with his balloon!!
Also I'm entering this card in the Kraft Journal challenge blogspot It's a guy thing.

Card Recipe:
3d stars with glitter, digi paper, digi stamp from paper shelter, glitter pen and glitter glue and a sentiment that was a request  by Patty.  Patty I hope the sentiment will be ok!!

My image was painted in photoshop and I did the outline with a sparkle black pen!!  Hope you like this sweet card!!
 Freebie No more available


Talk to you l8ter
hugs
xMx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love your cute image and papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sentiment - love your cards and blog entries:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, thanks so much for joining us at TPS this week…………..

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful sentiment..thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, love all of the glitter!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! Thanks for joining the challenge this week at The Paper Shelter! Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful sentiment! Your card is so cute.

    ReplyDelete