Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Friday, June 17, 2011

Tiddly Inks Challenge #54 - Simplify

Hello friends...sorry for not being around these days...but situation here in Greece is pretty bad and crucial so no time for cardmaking and scrapping...
but today I have some creations I want to share with you and some freebies...so please stay tuned!!!
Oh and don't forget it's your last chance for my blog candies which is closed at 21.00 Greek time, 19.00 UK time.

Ok let's see my first card which is a simple one layered card using a Tiddly inks image, printd paper with stars, lace and pearls (ok and glitter...)


This card is entered in the following challenges

Hope you will enjoy my card....
In a while I will post some other cards and free sentiments!!
Thanks for stopping by
hugs
xMx

19 comments:

  1. Oooo...that looks like a good bath.. all those lovely bubbles. Fabulous card.Very relaxing.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am glad you found inspiration enough to make this card, he is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous...love how peaceful it feels in all the warm tones! The little pearls in her hair are lovely too - thanks for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I've never been to a Greek blog before, very cool!!! I loooooove this image, and your colouring is just GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining in with our Pearls and Lace challenge at Bugaboo's Catch The Bug blog. I know it was a personal challenge for me but an enjoyable one and hope you felt the same. Fingers crossed we see you for the next challenge on Saturday.
    TFS
    Paul
    http://www.craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love the image. Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow marion, i love the starry background, blissed out bathtime!! fabulous. thankyou for playing with the tiddly inkers again hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo I look at your card and just want to run myself a big bath and relax. Gorgeous fun card. Thanks for joining us at Mad for Markers this fortnight hugs from Bron :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sincerely hope things get better very soon.
    Your card is just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us this week at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, I love the starry background! Thanks for joining us at TI.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great fun card.
    Thanks for joining in at Mad for Markers.
    Cheers
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a sweet card Marion,
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really love this card! Looks like a great way to relax! Glad you could join us this week at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love this card! Great work! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inks challenge this week! Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nicely done, Marion! :)

    I hope Greece settles down shortly.
    My sister will be living there for a few months soon.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Marion! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely "add a star" project with us at DYSU Challenge Blog this week! Have a great day, Janna

    ReplyDelete
  17. A gorgeous card... love all the bubbles! Thanks for joining in the Brown Hair Challenge at Mad for Markers.
    Susan xxox

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining in our Brown Hair Challenge at Mad for Markers and good luck!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. So lovely! Doesn't that bubble bath look appealing!!
    Thanks for joining in Mad for Markers Colouring brown hair challenge!! :D
    Sorry for my delay in commenting!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete