Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Monday, July 25, 2011

Magical Monday with a fairy tag!!

Hello fellow bloggers!! the heat has started to brake me...I feel very tired, my mojo has abandoned me and I can't do anything!! 3 days ago I remembered that I had to make something for this weeks Magical Monday as I am a guest designer...so with my mojo gone on holidays I managed to do a fairy tag using a Tiddly Inks new digi and a card with Santa ( will post it later).  Our theme for these 2 weeks is red and teal!! I love this combo!! there are so many things u can do!! But  with all the heat I did something easy...
anyway here is my creation!! Please visit Magical Monday Blogspot to see the DT's amazing cards and to add your card there!! Remember to use something magical and mythical as dragon, fairy..even santa!!

This tag is entered in the following challenges:

so enjoy my tag!!
till later
hugs
xMx

8 comments:

  1. Marion,
    This this delightful. I do love how you use the colours! Gorgeous fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is delightful indeed, Marion! :) I love how you colored her wings.

    I hope the heat breaks soon! My sister is in Greece right now and she says it is horribly hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tag idea and the image is adorable and beautifully coloured too. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer on Magical Monday

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lovely project...Tres chic!
    Thank you for joining us over CMC Color copic challenge!
    hugs
    anaRy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! One of my favorite new images! Thanks for joining us for the Do You Stack Up Challenge Blog Wings Challenge! Please join us again for the next challenge!

    ~Heather
    Kurly-Q

    ReplyDelete
  7. Red and teal were the colors of my daughter's wedding. I love the way you put the teal around your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely fairy tag!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Emerald Faerie Garden and hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete