Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pink gem Santa and a freebie!!

So a sleepless and very tired Marion trying to blog...5 days without proper sleep and the heat is reaching 40 C!!!
as you all understand I'm pretty tired and can't do much!!  so with DH we are thinking to visit his mums village on a mountain area ( yeap there is cool...but NO SEA and of course NO INTERNET!) so we might leave this Friday and be back next week Sunday...ok I know too many days without blogging and Internet...but at least will have my laptop and create some freebies for all of you..and of course we will get some sleep!!!
so let leave all this stuff and talk about todays card!!  It's a card I made some time ago ~ the pic isn't good as I had an old camera~ using a Pink gem santa.  I had decoupaged santa's hat, used  red ribbon for the bow and with my craft robo created these beautiful snowflakes!!!  Hope u like it!!

this card is entered in the following challenges:
As for  todays freebie  I made a nice coupon for all of you!! hope u will use it!!  If you do please post me a comment with your blog as I would love to visit you and leave you some comments and love!!
 Freebie No more available

Will talk again tomorrow ~ with more info about my vacation (NO internet..God help me!!!) and some other creations!!
thanks for stopping by
hugs
xMx

14 comments:

  1. Love the coupon - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the coupon - feel free to visit New Zealand to cool down - we are barely making 10 oC here!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you aren't sleeping due to the heat. We've been having 29C days but cool down at night to 13C. Comes from living in Oregon and ocean breezes. You are welcome to come visit!

    Thank you for the ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion Challenges= nice colors !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this little hug ticket. I hope you are able to get some much needed sleep. Being sleep deprived is just horrible. Thank your for the ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWE thanks for the coupon!! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a such a fun Christmas card, I love how Santa is front and center! Thanks for playing along with Craft Your Passion challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just so sweet hun..!

    thanks for joining us at The Poodles parlour...and good luck..!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you're having a good vacation...and getting some rest! Thank you for the freebie...it's perfect for a card I'm making today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the freebie and hope you are having a good and cool visit!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cards and the freebies. I have taken a few, and will use them soon. Hope you can cool down, sending your cool wishes from South Africa, about 14deg. day time at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for the great freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you so much for the free hug

    happy crafting love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete