Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Friday, July 15, 2011

Tickled Pinks top 5!!

Hello hello hello!!
I'm really excited as I got in the Tickled Pinks top 5
You can read all about it here

The card was the green shaker card I made last week...you can see all my Tickled Pinks creations on the Right at the Tiddly Pink Labels!!  Also below that column u can see my new badge!!

Thank you for stopping by!!
hugs
xMx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations - well deserved!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Girl! You have earned it:0) You have quite a collection of badges...so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete