Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Monday, August 22, 2011

A friend in need...

so...
1. Are you a fun and crazy crafter??
2. You love cardmaking and coloring??
3. Are you adventurous?? 4. Do you seek new crafty friends??
5. Do you live near Manchester Area? 6. Do U have a car?? 7. And very important: are you going at

LOTV’s Colouring Masterclass???

(the sunday class)

If u have answered Yes...please please take two crafty fellow bloggers with you!!

You can share the fun, the adventure and of course the travel cost!!!

my very good friend Hazel has booked a place for her and her friend at the class but unfortunatelly she doesn't have a ride...so pop by her amazing blog and see more details!!!

If only I could go with u guys!!!

anyway thank you for stopping by and for reading this post!!!

hugs

xMx


No comments:

Post a Comment