Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Friday, August 12, 2011

Tickled Pinks Top 5 winner!!

Hello fellow blogers
some exciting news!!!
Once again I made it at Top 5 at Tickled Pinks!!
Hurray!!!

You can check my winning and entry here

Cheers
hugs
xMx

5 comments:

  1. great news - your work is awesome and you deserve the recognition :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Girly! Well deserved:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations you deserved it
    greetings elske

    ReplyDelete