Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Time to relax...

ohhh if only I had some time to relax!!
anyway hello my fellow bloggers I hope each and everyone is perfect!!
sorry for not being around so much but with my new students, graphic jobs, lessons for my deutsch exams and a wedding in a few days you can uderstand how my life is right now!!
anyway today I thought to show you a nice gift card I have made with some nice candles!  These cards are very addictive and when you finish them you want to mke more including their boxes too!!
I have used a nice greeting farm image, pins, ribbon, flowers, glitter and digi paper which I printed on my printer!!



 I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

so hope u like my creation!! talk to u soon
hugs
xMx

7 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card x
    Thanks for joining us this week @ Delightful Challenges & Good Luck x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Have a great weekend, happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute!
    Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - enjoy your busy life :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kalispera Marion;

    Both your cards are beautiful with those ribbons! Welcome Greece; you are the first participant that I have found from Greece so far so I just wanted to sy we're happy to see you here at Crafty Ribbons!!!

    La Vikinga / Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a totally cute and girly creations with wonderful colors and design. Thanks for joining Pattie's Creations Design Challenge LindaS/PCDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Marion.Thanx for joining us for our second challenge at CRAFTY RIBBONS.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete