Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Wedding candles!!

So as I have promised you here is the wedding candles I made for my brothers wedding.



We put one candle in every table at the reception and three candles on the grooms and brides table.  I made 17 candles ( took me 4 days) and after the reception some guests took them to remember the wedding.  My SIL and  brother liked them very much and kept one too!!  Now I want to make them a big candle with a pic from the wedding...but shhhhh that's a secret!! hehe!!



The language is Serbian and it says Together forever and the date of wedding.  I used the same design I have used in the invitations, bows, glitter and gems.  The wreathes are brown and beige.

Enjoy!!
till later
hugs
xMx

4 comments:

  1. This morning while viewing Splitcoast Stampers I came across a Halloween card featuring a ticket stamp that you had created. Decided to check your blog and I want to take this opportunity to thank you ever so much for the other freebies I came across. Sentiments are often difficult to find so I was delighted to find several on your blog that I can use. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing your time and talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely candle. I sure the couple are going to love it too. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a beautiful idea and beautifully done!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete