Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Saturday, March 10, 2012

New items to my store and a freebie for my followers!!

Hello friends hope you are great!!
 I have something new for all of you!! Some new Easter Bunnies and a freebie for my email followers!!
You can see some previews of my new work and a preview of the freebie!!



When you purchase an Easter Bunnie you will get a free Easter sentiment too!!
You can see all my new work here

Thanks for stopping by!!
hugs
xMx

6 comments:

  1. wow these are gorgeous, so great for spring, am ur newest follower,
    Hugz
    Kenzie :-) xx
    Kraftyhugzz@live.Co.UK
    Http://kraftyhugzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the cute freebie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new Easter bunny collection is adorable!!! Thank you so much for this sweet little bunny freebie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Marion - these are so sweet.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this cute little bunny.

    ReplyDelete