Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Saturday, May 26, 2012

My favorite wee fairy and a freebie!!

hi all hope you are great!!! here the weather is a mess!!  We have heat and heavy rains...it's crazy!!!
anyway as we had lots of rain today I had some time and made this card....to be honest yesterday I show an older card with this fairy to a friend and she reminded me that I haven't use her for ages!!! and yeap this is one of my favorite fairies ever!!!
so the ingredients for this very spring~y card are the followings:
fairy from wee staps, glitter and blings, prima flowers, die cut swirls, sentiment ( I'm sharing it with all of you), glittery cardstock, patterned paper from stash.



I would love to enter my card in the following challenges:

and here is your freebie!!!

 Freebie No more available


hope you like my card!! can't wait to read your comments!!
hugs
xMx

33 comments:

  1. oh Hun,this is just gorgeous,your colouring is just amazing,just adore this Hun,hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a beautiful Fairy, and coloured perfectly...gorgeous card Marion.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,love the image.Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and colouring and fab layout thanks for joining us over at Emergency Crafters Faye x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image and card! Thanks for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my favorite stamps as well. YOU did an awesome job on coloring her. WELL DONE. Also thank you for sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Marion - love how you colour this fairy.
    Thanks for the ticket, too.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marion. this is an amazing card. Just gorgeous. Thanks. Lynne from OZ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card!

    Thank you for joining us at Ruby’s Rainbow for our *Things with wings* challenge

    Hope you will join us again
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic freebie, Thank you very much Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so brilliant and marvellous!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can see why she is your favorite fairy. Thanks for the sentiment. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This image is one of my favs also. Thank you for the freebie and I am your newest follower...Beautiful card. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Diva's
    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the image on this creation - gorgeous card!

    Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments

    - Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an amazing image! Those wings are totally amazing!!!! love the freebies. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful! I can see why you love the image and the ticket one as well. Thanks for playing with us this week at Dilly Beans!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Marion this card is gorgeous! Love that adorable little fairy and the way you coloured her. Wonderful job on the layout, embellishments and paper that you used. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Recipe Challenge...good luck ~ Charlene PC DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooh your card is just gorgeous!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans. And thank you for the sweet freebie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card and thank you for the freebie! It's perfect for a fellow fairy lover I know! Hugs!

    Karen adams

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card, I love the fairy! Thanks for taking part in Ruby's Rainbow's 'Things With Wings' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. The sentiment is just as beautiful as your card....thanks for sharing both!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for the fairy ticket. The card you made is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks Marion for invite me to look your free digis,thanks a lot..are really beautiful:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card and fab coloring ♥
    Thank you so much for the freebie ♥
    And thanks for joining us at SGC
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW Beautiful card!! Thanks for the sentimenet!

    ReplyDelete