Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Friday, June 22, 2012

Tuesday Alchemy Challenge #19: Lime, Orange & Plum




hi guys..hope you are all great!!  I'm a bit behind with my challenges and apologies for that!! this week was terrible!
hot, exams , athens...do I need to say more??
hot + athens + deutsch exams = a nightmare!!!
no sleep with all the heat and the noise~ especially when you are in athens.  The exams were so difficult!!! I really don't know what the results will show!!! there were more than 700 people that day!!!

anyway let's see our Tuesday Alchemy challenge this week
Since it's summertime, we decided to do a color scheme that is perfectly suited for the season at Tuesday Alchemy. Lime, orange & plum are bright & juicy, so it was a lot of fun to come up with this creation.

I didn't have time to create something big so I made a simple thank you note ~ I love thank you notes and I found them very practical!!

here is my mini card


enjoy


hugs
xMx

3 comments:

  1. Better late than never :) It seems these past couple of weeks have been hectic for everyone! No sleep - UG! I became a cranky you-know-what, so I can only imagine - Ha ha!

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    PS - Win prizes at my blog - Easy, peasy entry:
    http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/06/you-are-invited-to-my-vegan-barbecue.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute wee card, Marion - love the way you have so boldly incorporated the colours.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete