Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tuesday Alchemy Very Vintage!!

hey its Tuesday again!!!and a new challenge for Tuesday Alchemy!!

Our theme? Very Vintage!!
Our sponsor?? Flonz - $20 Store Voucher

brilliant huh??
and here is my card for the challenge!!  A card for my Deutsch Teacher! it reminds me 50's or 60's!  well the card is already givn to her!! she loved it!! hope you love it too!!

also today we have the Deutsch exams results!! how weird!! hope we did well!!! say a prayer for us please!! lol ~ still on vacation so the post is scheduled~

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjWB89Btu1Q_04LrOIVmKzOWcZi6VySN20s3iHQFMaqDGAXXEt0sekTG0mu-t7knB8uDFB6gCfYOn6WmTEJ0YYFiomT3EXetdfNYQL331_FKZzthG34ss0_3aVVZDYnPHcOuZpf8n56dBUP/s1600/vintage.jpg

till next time 
hugs
xMx 

2 comments:

  1. this is cute - love the tri-coloured apples.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're enjoying your vacation! Congrats on passing the exam! You both are masters of linguistics!

    ReplyDelete