Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Wednesday, December 19, 2012


YES its that time again !
is out woohoo!!
this months magazine is full of all sorts of treats for you all from some of your favourite designers
so pop over and take a look!


my tutorial for this month is this cube calendar!!!





hope you like it!!


hugs
xMx


3 comments:

  1. What a great idea to make this in paper - I have seen them in wood and plastic, but never thought to make one from card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, the idea is so adorable and it's so much fun to make using your designs and wonderful instructions. Thanks so muc, Marion, it's a thrill having you at Papers and Pixels.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete