Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Furry Love Collection and Freebies

Hello friends hope you are great!!!
Today I have to share with you some previews of my new animals collection and some nice and cute freebies!!

This is the Furry Love Collection!

A collection with 10 love animals.  Frogs, birds, puppies, kitties and more!!!  When you purchasing this collection you will get 10 B&W images, 10 pre ~ colored images and 10 circle sentiments.

Sentiments:
* going bananas for you
* Bear~y much in love with you
* I be long with you
* I love Ewe so much
* hogs & kisses
* Love birds ~ that's us
* U are purrrfect valentine
* wanna snuggle?
* Toadally mad for you
* a ton of love for you



and here are the previews







please visit COLORink Digital Stamps to grab the Love Bee digi stamp freebie and Our Facebook page to grab the color version of Love Bee and the sentiment!! available only for a week!!  Please Like Us!!


Hope you will like the new designs!!

hugs
xMx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Marion - he is gorgeous. Congrats on the new sets. Hope you are feeling better noe.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the cute little bee and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete