Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Creative craft challenges!

hello friends how are you??
Im a bit behind with everything right now as hubby surprised me with a very fast trip...he came for 5 days from Germany as a surprise and this Saturday he is going back...so my daily routine has interrupted!! lol

anyway we have new challenge at Creative craft challenges
FOR THE KIDS!


and here is my project!  its a bookmark box with a moon bookmark and a small story book with pics for kids to color.
I found this free story in internet, took some free images of the love bears and made this small story book.
I made my box to look like an old book and the bookmark was made with many layers of cardstock which I cut with my craft robo.  Added some nice color pencils and made a nice gift for kids.  I had made 5 gift sets which were sold in UK and all the profits went for kid charity cause. 



hope you like it!!

hugs
xMx

2 comments:

  1. Oh Marion what a wonderful project - and what a wonderful surprise to have your hubby home for five days!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely project Marion. Great idea for gifts, especially if a little one is ill, and fundraising :) Delighted your Hubby is with you on a surprise visit. Enjoy the time together.

    ReplyDelete